A very good hotel for the money we paid for it. We stayed here for a week in June 2011. We stayed all inclusive, the hotel bar was very good with a wide selection of drinks, there were always sun beds available by the nice pool and the hotel staff were very nice and helpful (apart from one rude one but the others were).
The rooms are comfortable, recently decorated, a safe for aprox 15euros extra and a good shower. There were cooking facilities and a fridge and freezer and spacious wardrobes. However they were a bit dark and dingy, there was no air conditioning (fan available at extra cost) and there were three of us in our room which meant one of us had to sleep on the sofa which was right next to the glass front door (scary) so it ended up as a mattress on the bedroom floor with the other two guests.
There is plenty of choice for the food in the all inclusive restaurant, however it is not great quality and got very repetitive. Try O Reilly’s, an Irish bar next to the beach not far from the hotel, which did VERY nice and large English breakfasts for 2.50 Euros. There are many resturants and a McDonald's nearby.
There is plenty of nightlife in Puerto del Carmen although many are rather tacky. MAKE SURE you go to a bar called Rut 66 along the strip which plays great music with a fab atmosphere and great cocktails- 5euros if you order before 10.30pm.
Very nice beach, hundreds of sun beds, very short walk from the hotel.
Only about ten minutes in a taxi from the airport costing approx 14eauros one way.
Many supermarkets, shops and restaurants right next to the hotel.
Overall if you are looking for a top quality, luxury hotel, don’t stay here. But it is very cheap, and for what you pay it is convenient, comfortable, nice pool, will definitely find something to eat, good pool bar and right next to the beach with lots of things to do.
- Also Known As:
- Lanzaplaya Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lanzaplaya Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Lanzaplaya Apartments
- Lanzaplaya Apartments Hotel
- Lanzaplaya Lanzarote
- Relaxia Lanzaplaya Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Relaxia Lanzaplaya Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.