“Great wee bar” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Harp bar

The Harp bar
26 Costa luz centre | Avenida de la playa, 35571 Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote, Spain
+(34)672864934
Horsham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Great wee bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

OMG we loved this place, sadly we only found it on the second to last night of our week so only went in twice. The sisters Caroline & Mary are crazy!!! In a good way. Sorry Mary for drinking your Lime Breezers!!
Don't miss this place if you're passing.

Visited March 2014

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Only went in the harp a few times but we were treated and welcomed like regulars lovely friendly people great atmosphere and well worth a visit as we hope to do a few more times on our next visit in October

Visited October 2013
Vienna, Austria
“fantastic location with very nice people and good live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

we (two austrians) spent a very good time in this nice music-pub. Incredible impressions about an old-man karaoke gig ! wunderful - thank you all ! we never forget this evening.

Visited January 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“My Lanzarote local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I cannot recommend highly enough a visit to The Harp when in Carmen. While holidaying on my own I strolled into the bar & immediately felt as welcomed as a seasoned regular. Owner Caroline & her family looked after me as one of their own right up to the wonderful Mary Snr. offering to fetch me some home made stew before my flight home.From the quiet refreshing lunchtime pint through the evening sing song & the most memorable (ish) of later parties this is a bar not to be missed & once found will be returned to most often. My Lanzarote local. See you all soon again.

Visited December 2013
Oslo, Norway
“Where are you located ?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

The map in tripadvisor puts you in the middle of nowhere on another island.. ?

Your address is unrecognized by Google Earth.
We'll take a taxi to try to find you, but you should try to do something about this...

Visited December 2013
Carolinegray411, Owner at The Harp bar, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Sorry I have only just noticed the map on our page is incorrect I am at present rectifying this. We are located across from san antonio hotel on the avenida de la playa (main strip) on the way towards los pocillos area. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Regards Caroline