Spent two weeks in Nautilus on B&B basis, April 2015, a few tips for potential travellers
Nautilus is about a ten minute drive from Lanzarote airport and is located about a kilometer from the airport runway so that in comming and departing flights are clearly audible in the complex, not too disturbing unless the Spanish air force are visiting with F16 fighter jets which take off and land two or three times a day.
Breakfast consisted of fried eggs, Spanish bacon, beans, two types of cheese, two types of processed ham,bread, cereal, yogurt,tea, coffee,and juice from a dispensing machine and costs seven euro. A more varied breakfast can be had in the nearby shopping center at a cheaper rate.
Extra costs you may encounter are safety deposit box two euro per day, aircon seven euro per day and if you wish to keep your room after twelve on the day of your departure this will cost twenty five euro
The nearby shopping complex has a variety of restaurants all of which are worth a visit, we tried them all and found them good value and providing good food, starters are quite large almost a meal in themselves, main courses also large portions so bring your appetite with you
Main shopping area is at the opposite end of Puerto del Carmen, about ten minutes by taxi or a one hour leisurely walk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen