We stayed here at the end of June for 1 week.
The transport from the airport was great your on and off within 10mins as its so close to the airport. (the airport closes after midnight so noise isn't an issue)
The reception staff are very polite and informative and will help with anything.
We payed very little money to stay here for a week it was around 100 each which was a bargain.
Our room was one of the older rooms which hadn't been renovated but what do you expect for the price? The Aircon in the room isnt great there are plenty of english TV channels for those who want to watch TV, The kitchen has everything you need cups,pans,plated ect ect. Our towels were not changed all week even though they said they are changed at least twice, but we used out own anyway.
The walls in the rooms are very very thin so you can hear your neighbours do EVERYTHING!
The complex is very well kept and the pools are very good with the choice between the 2. The smaller pool is much quieter if you are wanting to relax. We didn't eat at the restaurant but the menu looks cheap. The bar staff are all English
The onsite shop has all your basics for when you arrive i would suggest going to the spar down the road which is cheaper and has alot more choice when you are settled.
The area is great you can walk right upto the airport and watch the planed land! or walk down to purto del carmen which takes 30-40mins stroll. There are plenty if restaurants near the hotel if you want to eat out.
The beaches are well looked after and are raked everyday! the sea is also clear.
If I was to stay again i would recommend paying extra for one of the nicer rooms or even one of the bungalows they look nice to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Sal.... The hotel that brings the definition " Home away from Home" to life! We pride ourselves on making our guests feel like family. From you arrival in our bright and modern reception area, where you are greeted by one of our very friendly receptionists. To the Bar/ Restaurant/ pool bar.You are always made to feel welcome and at home. We offer a wide range of options for single travellers, couples, friends and families. Everything from compact studios to luxury villas complete with hot-tub. Many reasons why our guests come back year after year! So read our guests feedback here on this forum. And get booking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Costa Sal Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Sal Apartments Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Sal Lanzarote