Just returned from a Christmas break at THB FLORA we stayed all-inclusive, food was very good we had an excellent buffet for our Christmas night meal (Big thank you to all the staff) Our room was a bit dated but clean, wall's are very thin you can hear your next door neighbour's which was a bit annoying getting woken up by loud voices and banging of doors at between 2-30am and 4am most mornings when they arrived in, so take ear plugs with you they might come in handy.Staff are polite and friendly.Pool area is clean and a life guard is there all the time.The beach is a good walk away from the Hotel down a few very steep hills not very good if you have walking difficulties.We love Lanzarote and will be back Christmas 2013 but will not be staying at THB FOLRA as i said a week was enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The complex has 205 apartments with lounge, complete bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, satellite TV, safety deposit box, terrace, the majority of which with sea views. There is a bar, dining room, a la carte restaurant, lounge with games and internet connection, discotheque, supermarket, souvenir shop, hairdressing salon, two splendid swimming pools with solarium, bar, nursery and children’s playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel THB Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Flora Puerto Del Carmen
- Thb Flora Hotel
- Flora Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel THB Flora Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen