Have stayed at these apartments on two previous occasions and keep returning so I guess they can't be bad. Yes they are basis but if you are after a cheap and cheerful relaxing break with without requiring all the mod cons then in my opinion these apartments do just the job. Don't come here expecting the ritz - it's clean with friendly enough staff, lovely sized swimming pool (2 actually) and a short walk into the old town. The nearest pub other than the on site pool bar and entertainment is less than a 5 min walk down the hill called the purple turtle. Not only is it the closest and handiest but the best around for very reasonable priced drinks and excellent food.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Flora Puerto Del Carmen
- Thb Flora Hotel
- Flora Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel THB Flora Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The complex has 205 apartments with lounge, complete bathroom, fully equipped kitchen with microwave oven, satellite TV, safety deposit box, terrace, the majority of which with sea views. There is a bar, dining room, a la carte restaurant, lounge with games and internet connection, discotheque, supermarket, souvenir shop, hairdressing salon, two splendid swimming pools with solarium, bar, nursery and children’s playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel THB Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.