Stayed for week in early march, appts are clean and free from cockroaches and other insects, but shabby chic is the kindest way to describe the rest of appt. dated furnishings, tatty cupboards and old kitchen appliances let it down, having said that the appt was very spacious with a balcony big enough to dine on, plenty of hot water and sanatation worked well, nice and quite in the evening. but sercurity of actual appt was a bit weak, only one sliding patio door which could be forced open with ease, tv, iron, and hair dryer all cost extra. did not dine at the restruant as there are many many bars and restraunts offering far better value for money on the nearby strip, pool was adequate and safe altough no guards in attendance if your taking children. A left turn out the hotel and short but VERY STEEP walk takes you on the seafront either via a lot of steps (approx 120) or down "cardiac hill" (approx 120 mts) as the local brits call it, or turn right and walk a tiny bit further and your in the old town.
ideally placed between the old and new town a taxi from the front back to appts was only 3 euros. Overall you get what you pay for so musnt grumble, would go back to Lanzo but would pay a little more next time for a nicer room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen