bad points 1st asked for a quiet room, this meant hidden behind a tree, there were far quieter than that, tip, get a top room, as anyone above throws any sound into the lower rooms,the views better upstairs anyway,, 2days in an entire male rugby team came, took over the pool for a day regardless of the kids and sunbathers , swearing and water everywhere, the staff did NOTHING and left them in the pool way after closing, result, no sunbathing and around 10 upset kids who darnt use the pool, next day the team were much better and were fine, but thanks to one of the players who had family at home and realised, not the staff who did not seem to care i realise this may be the booking agents fault but it wasnt good the way it wasnt dealt with, good points, great pool, clean apps and great location,i have used around 6 apartments over the years in lanzarote, and these were better than most, the little turkish waiter in particular was very helpful, despite the above with the rugby lads (which must be a one off really)i will use this place again, ill book a top sea view app and relax....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen