We stayed at Bitacora Club over Xmas and New Year and found them to be the perfect place for a getaway in PDC. The apartments are clean and all centered around a large pool with a kids pool next to it. An ideal place for families as safe and enclosed.
The apartments have a fantastic, family run pool bar and the owners, Jennie and Dave along with their children Jack and Daisy give the place a warm and friendly atmosphere. The service is impeccable and the food is exactly what's required of a pool bar serving great breakfasts and snacks all day.
The bar also run outstanding entertainment evenings that should be patronised at all costs as they are such good value and great fun for all. Don't miss the Drag Show.
Jennie did a Gala Buffet on Boxing Day and the food was incredible. If you had to make yourself a Boxing Day feast, you would be hard pressed to out-do the fayre that Jennie produced. All home made and delicious. Thank you very much.
All in all, when we visit Lanzarote again, we will be making a bee line for the Bitacora as Jennie and the family made us feel so much at home and we appreciated all their efforts, Thanks guys, 10/10.
PS. When you go here and if you have Mr Tickle's arms, make sure you ask for Senor Chunky and give him a huge hug.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.