Just got back from a week here - mixed feelings about the hotel. Overall fairly good - this was the first time we had gone 'all inclusive' and while it worked on the drinks front - good selection - a list is provided, there are some exclusions, but nothing out the ordinary and good quality brands used. House wine good too. However I have some reservations about the food. Not that you would go hungry,the food is well presented, but some of the main course dishes are not very appetising and very bland.Unfortunately catering for this amount of people means most of the dishes have been standing around for too long. The 'themed' restaurant evenings left something to be desired especially the Spanish evening - has to be the worst paella I have ever had! The roast meat section is good though, and freshly cooked fish, small fillets but good. It does get a bit boring going to the same restaurant three times a day, shame with this size hotel they don't offer an alternative. The fresh waffles/crepes at the pool bar in the afternoon are a must!
Our 'junior suite' was very clean - but balcony too hot to sit on! Should have asked for one on higher floor though for better view. Bath towels too have see better days!
The staff work extremely hard and never had to wait long for anything. A few bad points - everywhere very clean but smell of drains around pool not good, also pestered by flies around pool which was really annoying. Towels on sun beds also annoying but loads of sunbeds so don't know why they bother to get up early to do it. Stayed at the 'Yaiza' Playa Blanca last year which I have to say was better but it was more expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen