My husband and and I run our own business so on the plus side can holiday more or less when work allows. We have stayed in alot of luxury hotels and The Jameos is not luxury but has a certain charm with excellent staff and attention to detail - staff cannot do enough for you as a rule. We started visiting the Jameos around 8 years ago to get some Autumn and Spring sunshine. With Ryanair flying at good times from our local airport we will sometimes just fly over for 4 or 5 days sometimes for 7 to 9. If you find decent flight prices I would recommend booking flight and accommodation yourself to better tailor your room choices and flight preferences and I have found usually actually works out cheaper than a package. I find the best sites are Lastminute, Travel Republic and OnTheBeach for finding all room and board options. A taxi is cheap and only takes around 7 or 8 minutes. All inclusive is definitely worth it as the food is the best Hotel inclusive food I have had and as previously mentioned the drinks are generous and of good quality. As for the sunbeds we have not encountered a problem, but have only travelled in Jan, Feb, March, April, May, Oct & November - not 'peak' months.. yes the entertainment can be hit & miss, but some is very good too. If going out for drinks/dinner try Cafe La Ola, right down the slope to the sea's edge, great food & atmosphere. We are back to the Jameos next month, and hope we will still be positive about our visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen