We were on a trip to Lanzarote and Hotel Sol Lanzarote was recommended. The hotel itself was in a beautiful location overlooking the beach on one side and the mountains on the other. The Hotel was spotless and very nicely decorated with loads of games for children and good shows at night but sad to say the food was very poor and quiet expensive. Our room was beautiful and the staff were very kind and helpful, however I would not go full or even half board if we were going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lanzarote is located on the stunning Playa de Matagorda in Puerto del Carmen, in the south east of Lanzarote, one of the island's main tourist resorts, with 6 km of beaches, different leisure and entertainment facilities, shops, shopping centres, restaurants, bars and clubs, amongst other attractions. Ideal for travelling with the family, friends or your partner, the Sol Lanzarote provides 222 fully equipped apartments and 121 rooms, 3 outdoor pools and 1 pool for babies, supermarket, Flintstones shop, gym, children's play area, and unique dining spaces (Buffet Restaurant, Pool Bar and Lounge Bar), amongst other fantastic services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sol Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Aparthotel
- Hotel Sol Lanzarote