just returned from 5 night trip to sol, check in excellent, apartment spacious, cleaned daily, every where really clean, pools lovely, plenty sunbeds, accross from beach, 8 euro for 2 beds and brolley so not bad, didnt use as too breezy, most people there on all inclusive i think.
1 niggle was that back gate was broken all of our 5 days, could go out but card wouldn work on return when trying to get back into complex, ok by day but not at night, did report it but alas,
No FREE WIFI ANYWHERE, not even in reception, 2 euro for 15 mins on computers in business corner,
would recomend this hotel, now part of melia group but no real benefits i felt, thought i would get free wif,
still give it 4 stars, loads of facilities,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lanzarote is located on the stunning Playa de Matagorda in Puerto del Carmen, in the south east of Lanzarote, one of the island's main tourist resorts, with 6 km of beaches, different leisure and entertainment facilities, shops, shopping centres, restaurants, bars and clubs, amongst other attractions. Ideal for travelling with the family, friends or your partner, the Sol Lanzarote provides 222 fully equipped apartments and 121 rooms, 3 outdoor pools and 1 pool for babies, supermarket, Flintstones shop, gym, children's play area, and unique dining spaces (Buffet Restaurant, Pool Bar and Lounge Bar), amongst other fantastic services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sol Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Aparthotel
- Hotel Sol Lanzarote