Just returned from a week in Suite Hotel Fariones Lanzarote. We have been to Lanzarote on may occasions and have passed this particular accommodation without really noticing it because the back of it is shops and you dont really realise the hotel is there.
The hotel rooms all overlook the pool area and also the sea. The hotel was full when we were there and we always got two beds and a brolly without any problem, even coming down after lunch there was no problem.
The hotel offers pool towels and draws your attention to the fact that you are not allowed to book beds by placing the towels down in the morning and then going off somewhere for the day. The pool attendant will remove any towels where it is obvious if you are not seen to be in the area. No one abused this system at all which was great.
We were self catering although the hotel does do B & B and half board. We had lunch by the hotel pool bar every day and it was 5* service I can only assume that the breakfast and dinner would be the same. The restaurant looked lovely. Dont think you will safe money by eating lunch outside as the hotel is very competative pricewise. with a main meal around 5€ each and a lovely bottle of Vino Sole Rose for 12€ meant with a bottle of water two people could have lunch for around 25€ .
The chef's paella and sangria class is on one day and takes about hour and half and is great.
The only down side is the hotel entertainment in the evening as it starts at 9.30 p.m. and that is the time we like to go out and eat so we never went to any of the entertainment but it was well advertised and looked good, something different every night, musical duos, tribute acts and a magician.
Bar prices in the hotel are not any dearer than outside. We found overall the prices in the resort to be very good indeed.
There are plenty of good resaurants in the area. We like to dine at the harbour and a meal for two there with bottle of wine and couple of Drambui was about 60 - 7-€ depending upon what you had to eat.
There were restaurants offering two courses with a bottle of wine for two people for around 40€ so it depends very much on what you choose to eat.
I loved the Fariones Suite Hotel and will be booking up to go back again next November.
All the staff were friendly and nothing was a problem to them.
There is a huge and great supermarket directly on the site which you can also enter from the main street as well as the hotel.
I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fantastic 4-star Apartahotel is right on the beachfront with direct access to the beach. It is 10 kms from the airport, 16 kms from Arrecife, the island´s capital and right in the heart of Puerto del Carmen, surrounded by restaurants, shopping area and only a few minutes from the picturesque fishing harbour. This ideal location and excellent accommodation makes us the best choice for a family holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Suitehotel Fariones Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suitehotel Fariones Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Suitehotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Suitehotel Hotel Fariones Playa
- Suitehotel Fariones Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen