We just returned from a weeks vacation in Lanzarote. The hotel is on the beach which suited us and that is the reason we booked it. Hotel was clean and it was very relaxing with plenty of sunbeds around the pool and the bus stop right outside the door. The food however was poor, not much choice and most nights the food was only barely warm, I never got hot food any night. We ended up going out to eat a few nights eventhough we were staying half board. The same at breakfast, the hot food was only barley warm. The other issue I had was that you had to pay extra to 'hire' a kettle and cups to have tea or coffee in the room. it cost 28 Euro a week. I think for the prices they charge to stay there, this should be included in the price. If I was to return I would only go on a bed and breakfast basis as its not worth paying for the half board.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your VIK Hotel San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Lanzarote
- Antonio Hotel Lanzarote San
- San Antonio Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote
- VIK Hotel San Antonio Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen