“Nice place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
limerick ireland
“Nice place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Ate here while on holiday in Dec '13. Food was lovely and not overly expensive. This restaurant is usually quite busy and sometimes has a queue but the week we were in puerto del carmen it was a quiet time so no queue.Would definitely go back here again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Antrim
“A wash out , sorry a walk out and I told them why”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here before, perhaps it's a bit overpriced but it was quite nice , albeit service was slow.

To the owner - Look I don't know why you don't get it your in the hospitality industry the key is in the name. The tourist trade is not guaranteed.

A walk in for 2 at 8.45 , shown to the bar then ten mins later to a table then ignored , table cloth chAnged then ignored again despite trying to get more than one waiters attention. Sorry but I simply won't Accept being treated this wAy and such poor service . I explained this as we left which they seemed quite used too .
It's a pity but sori ur supposed to be hospitable put simply ur not

Visited December 2013
“beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

we had had enough of the all inclusive buffet so decided to have a trip out, walking past we saw some beautiful cuts of meat in the window and instantly decided to give it a try - and we were not disappointed! we had chateaux briand and it was simply delicous. the cut of meat was as big as a childs arm and a high quality fillet. the service was good and the staff were friendly. we look forward to going back again before the end of our holiday

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Lovely food, fairly expensive. I found the customer service good and VERY efficient. I was thoroughly pleased with my meal as was my boyfriend. Only bad point is that some of the beautiful meat in the front window isn't on the menu. I would go again!

St. John's, Canada
“Good food, rushed service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the meal except for the fact that we constantly felt like the staff wanted us to eat and leave so they could get another group at our table. Also, not really ethnic Spanish, more like a normal steakhouse. But overall what we ate was good.

Visited November 2013