“best restaurant in puerto del carmen” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“best restaurant in puerto del carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I loved this restaurant, been there twice in a week, the service and the presentation of the dishes are awsome. Fair prices
I loved almost everthing that me and my girl have eaten exept for the pork ribs that I don't recomend..

Visited December 2012

Manchester
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Where to start with this little gem! The food here is just quality, beautifully presented, well cooked. We visited here twice and when we go back in June 2013, it will be the first night meal. Even our Son thought it was something else and you know how teenagers can be? My husband had pork fillet on our first visit which just by the look of it made me decide that I was going to have that the second visit. Meals are presented on black slate (like something out of Masterchef). You should also try the Sangria that they make to order, very nice indeed! They give you tiny little tapas to start with on the house and a tiny little tapas pudding at the end. None of us wanted a pudding but that was a nice little touch. Las Vegas is tucked away in a corner, so ask someone where it is, it is well worth a visit or two. The waiters are just so nice, it really is a cracker of a restaurant!!

• Visited September 2012
Oldham
“A must try restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

A true gem of a restaurant, great tasting food excellent presentation a master chef at work, backed up by excellent front of house staff. I had the duck confit perfectly cooked my guests had the pork fillet and the fillet steak both of these "locals" suitable impressed. One tiny suggestion I would make is replace the par fry chips and make you own and present then jenga style. Otherwise I would just drop the chips all together. This is fine dining at its best delicious freebie starters that give you a taste of what is to come, all finished with a lovely home made chocolate. Excellent value for money for the quality of food you are getting. At last we discover a chef instead of a cook and it show believe me when I say you won't regret giving it a go even if it that one night on holiday meal out.

• Visited November 2012
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Wow - wish we'd found this sooner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Passed this every evening and Mohat (I think that's correct!) tried to get us to eat but the whole PR thing gets on our nerves. At the end of the holiday I checked the reviews on Trip Advisor and we decided to give it a go. WOW, wish we'd gone in there sooner, service and food were amazing. Price was good too. I would tell anyone staying in PDC to eat in Las Vegas, probably one of the best meals we've ever had.

• Visited November 2012
HERTFORDSHIRE
“Excellent Service A RESTAURANT NOT TO BE MISSED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

If you want excellent food - attentive waiters that make you feel you are the only persons in their restaurant, then this is the restaurant to go to. Service is really good and food is excellent. There are so many dishes on the menu - we would have liked to try them all. Food well presented. - Child friendly. We took our family and my granddaughter there. Children menu's aavailable. NEVER had a bad meal here - they also have a daytime inclusive set meal. A RESTAURANT NOT TO BE MISSED

• Visited October 2012