“Great Italian restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Great Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited in April 13 with our family of 12. We're welcomed in and had a nice round table to accommodate us even though they were very busy that night. Good menu and nice food. Staff attentive and child friendly. Past on other nights and always busy so must be good! Would recommend a visit and will return next time.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
limerick
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Service was good and food nice. What we had was good food and very tasty. The waiters were very nice but as we were last to leave they gave us a few gentle hints.

Visited April 2013
“Best dining experience in Puerto Del Carmen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Despite being a regular visitor to Puerto Del Carmen, I hadn't come across this little gem of a restuarant previously. According to the staff it has been open for two years now and all I can say is that I wish I had discovered it earlier.
I could not recommend this restaurant highly enough. The food, the atmosphere and, in particular, the staff are second to none.
All I can say is; Try it.
When you do, you'll know what I'm talking about and you will return again and again.
Well done to all at Sorrento Di Italia.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Get it right please!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Although we have visited Lanzarote many times we had never been to this restaurant before so decided to give it a go. Quite frankly, we wish we hadn't! On the plus side, the waiters were friendly and the service was quite quick but the rest of the experience was not so good. My wife asked for tagliatelle with a puttanesca sauce. What came up was tagliatelle all right but it certainly was not puttanecsa sauce, nor was it particularly nice whatever sauce it was. I had pan fried sea bass, which was pretty average, though it was served with a lot of salad.which was a plus. For dessert, I had chocolate mousse which was good if not spectacular. My wife asked for the "Special Dessert" and was brought up something completely different. When we complained the waiter said they didn't have any "Special Dessert" left so they brought her something else. Without asking??? What they brought was the dearest item on the dessert menu, but, to be fair, they didn't charge the full price. They also served a small glass of champagne with the dessert. My wife's glass was cracked. For some reason they seemed to have it in for her! When we asked for the bill we were served a small glass of what tasted like vodka and Ribena. We were having dinner with my cousin and his wife and my cousin had an added bonus as there was a fly in his drink. I can't say it is an experience we wish to repeat in a hurry, especially my wife!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great food/service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Must visit for food in Lanza. Best meal I've had in all the years I have been in PDC. Great service and staff are always so friendly. Try the leg of lamb for meat lovers. Huge portion, so tender and lean. I'm hungry thinking about it! Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere