“AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to surf with Lavaflow Surf & SUP School. Lavaflow surf have taught people to surf in Lanzarote since 2001. We ensure you will have loads of fun on the way to surfing your first wave. Perfect for a family day out! 1 Day surf course: (10:00-15:00) Transport from your accommodation,equipment,tuition & lunch Price:40 € Adult/30 € Child under 12 years 3 day surf course:115 €/90 € 5 day surf course:180 €/150 € SUP(Stand up paddle) sessions from 20 € Visit our website for full details and booking All of our instructors holds ISA surf qualifications and are RLSS Beach lifeguards. Hope to have you surfing with us soon!
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011 via mobile

My first intro to surfing was last week with Paul and his wife Borghild in Lanzarote. From start to finish it was just amazing. Everything was organised perfectly. It was completely stress free. We were picked up at the airport, brought to our apt and checked in Yo make sure all was well. Everyday Paul picked us up and brought us surfing. The car journey was anything but boring from info about your surroundings to Paula many entertaining stories. Then to the surfing section. I have never felt safer and as confident in the water as I did with him there. Everything was fun fun fun!!!! Lunch provided along with more stories and knowledge about currents, waves, the moon and general beach/ water info. It was sooooo interesting I just loved it. Then we would surf some more and even when you thought Paul wasn't watching he would chat later about the waves you caught and was always there with you giving amazing encouragement and motivation. I wasn't a massive fan of the sea before but now I understand it I just love it... Overall if you ever ever think of a surfing lesson Paul is without a shadow of a doubt the man to teach you. Hopefully you will have the amazing experience I just had and if you go to lava flow surf school you definitely will.

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Brilliant, so relaxing, fantastic week with lavaflow surfschool”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Paul and Borghild made our holiday. From the collection at the airport to the ease with which everything was done for us. Paul is such a good instructor he had us all up on the board by the end of the first day. Such lovely people. Everything was so relaxing. Lanzarote wouldn't be my first choice of holiday location but I'm going back for a third visit thanks to Paul and Borghild in lavaflow as each time I go my surfing improves so much and have such a good time. I couldn't recommend Lavaflow highly enough. This is my first time reviewing anything on tripadvisor as I wouldn't normally be bothered but reckon they deserve the effort!!

Visited February 2011
York, United Kingdom
“AMAZING, if you want to learn to surf Paul's the person to see!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

i've not got the greatest balance but paul's expert tuition had me standing with only one days worth of lessons. its a really great day out and you couldn't ask for a nicer person to teach you. a must if you are going on holiday to lanzarote!!

Visited July 2011
York
“Amazing day, so much fun, great instructor brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Paul the instructor is so friendly, we had a brilliant day thanks so much

Visited July 2011
Key West, Florida
“Surf & Sun with Great People..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Paul is the surf instructor..his wife Borg takes care of logistics and customer service. Great team to provide the best of the best in surfing instruction and stand up paddle (SUP). Paul has been there for some 10 or 11 years and knows the territory..and excellent source for what is happening on the island.

Highly respected among the locals...Pauls knows surf instruction. He seems to work well in small groups or solo.

I would recommend highly Lava Flow Surf for anyone who wants to try surfing in Lanzarote on several of the islands great beaches..with an outstanding team. Paul is from Scotland and his wife is from near Oslo.

Visited April 2011