Lovely apartments & pool area just off the main strip of Puerto del Carmen. Nice and clean and a short walk away from the main areas. Would highly recommend to anyone heading to Lanzarote. Handy parking across the road if you decide on renting a car while you are there. The reception organized this for us and we were collected and brought to the car hire office, which was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europe's first all-inclusive, clothing optional, lifestyle friendly resort with an ideal climate all year round. On average just 4 hours away from most European destinations making Spice ideal for long weekends, mid week breaks or longer.This sophisticated complex has, feature pool with luxury sun loungers, pool bar, restaurant, gift shop, nightclub with integrated play room and purpose built jacuzzi seating 50 people with spectacular waterfall and swim up bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Spice Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Spice Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen