My husband and I stayed here for one night and would definitely come again. The location is great, just off the main strip of Puerto del Carmen, the room was clean and cheerful (if simple), and the staff very friendly. (Also, the water was hot and the water pressure perfect - not necessarily a given here on Lanzarote! :)) Of course not everything is new, but we didn't expect it to at 80 euros a night. Definitely value for money and extremely friendly - which is not something I can say about the supposed 4-star beachfront resort we had stayed at the night before (and which cost twice as much)!
The only thing to watch out for: the closeness of the Avenida de los Playas with all its bars and restaurants also means that a sea-facing room might get some music wafted in at night. It wasn't very loud, but if you want total quiet for sleeping, choose a room that faces away from the sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- this small apartment complex, recently reformed, offers 33 apartments with one or two bedroom, dining room and balcony or terrace. all appartments are perfectly equipped with satellite TV, telephone, microwave, safe box. The complex has a water conditioned swimming pool and children pool with a wide solarium. Fayna is located a few metres from the main avenue, in a quiet area and the beach is 3 minutes walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Fayna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fayna Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fayna Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen