“dont be deceived by the outside” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Leigh, United Kingdom
“dont be deceived by the outside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have been coming to Lanzarote for years and up until this time never eaten in this restaurant.
I think the outside put me off. I wish I had not let it. This has got to be the best food I tasted.
2 Free tapas at the start.
I ordered Fillet Mignon and my husband had mixed fried fish, we ordered a bottle of the house red it cost only 6.85 euro's and it was the best red house wine I have every had, we had a bottle of water and 2 sweets - total bill 40 euros..... worth every euro and the service is excellent.
We will been definitely going back in November,

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Maritoni - Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Can't say a bad word about this super restaurant we first found 3 years ago. It may not look much from the outside but the food is superb, great quality and value for money. I decided to give the lamb chops a try one evening and OMG when they brought my meal there were six chops along with potatoes of choice, veg and pasta. All for £10.95. I've now tried many things on the menu as its my families firm favourite place to eat and everything is exceptional. Free tapas while you wait for your meal, free rum at the end of the meal, the staff are really nice too. I'd go back to Lanzarote just for Maritoni. Food at its best.

Longford, Ireland
“I didnt ask for half the cow :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is top class food, a t-bone steak to die for which was massive and I mean massive for 10.95 I really didnt expect that! Was so tasty and the accompaniments were good too. Complimentary tasters when you are waiting, and honey rum to end. Top class!
Do not follow trip advisors directions as you will be lost :)
Will definitely be going back, thank you for your lovely hospitality.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Best on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The restaurant is small and looks dirty but is is the best food you will have in lanzarotie, cheep as well, would defiantly recommend to anyone going to lanzarotie.
free nibble on table. and excellent service.
can not wait to go back in a few months.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
kildare
“must be best value in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

cant say anymore about this super little restaurant other than its the best ive been to on the island, for service,quality and value. pepper fillet steak with fresh veg, rice and jacket potato is just what dining is all about. and at only 12.50 euros, plus a free nibble and a free rum to finish with. dining at its best. get there before 7.30 or after 9 pm. youll know what i mean when your finished. i promise you,