“One of the best in Puerto Del Carmen” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Navan, Ireland
“One of the best in Puerto Del Carmen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

If there's one Restaurant you must visit, it's got to be Restaurante Maritoni's. It's small but the Staff make you feel very welcome. We ordered a starter before the main meal and when it arrived we thought there must be some mistake, it was huge. We worked our way through it and then the main course arrived and again it was very large. I had Steak and my Wife Fish. It was exquisite, perfectly cooked and presented. My Wife said she loved the Fish. The final bill was a little more than expected but overall I would say it was worth it.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Trondheim, Norway
“Very good food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food was excellent, the staff friendly (although tired from running a constantly full restaurant). I doesn't look fancy from the street and you might spend a few minutes wating by the bar but it is definitly worth it. One of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had.

Visited December 2012
Killarney
“Best food I ate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I highly recommend this restaurant for an amazing dinner experience. The staff are amazing and work under some tight conditions. It’s a lovely vibe and most of all its super busy all the time, which I think says it all. I highly recommend the mignon steak and the sole. I loved everything I ate there and it’s a must visit. It’s also very reasonably priced. If it looks like you’ll be waiting long you won’t be, it’s a very speedy table turnover. It’s a must go 

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Surrey
“If you like steak go here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Had the sirloin steak 3 times greedy me. The first time was probably the best meal ive had in my life. Every juicy piece brought a smile to my face. 2nd and 3rd times not quite as good but still very very good. A must when in PDC. Very good value too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great steaks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were recommended to eat here by someone at our apartments who had been staying in Puerto del Carmen for four weeks! We had actually passed the place on quite a few occasions but it didn't look particularly remarkable. However, after queuing up for about ten minutes to get in we realised that it was a popular choice. There was four in our party and we all ordered steak; we actually witnessed it being cooked on a small cooker near the bar area. When the meals arrived we were all over the moon at the quality, the steak with Roquefort sauce was to die for and at 12 euros excellent value for money. We went back on our last night and again thoroughly enjoyed it. A quick mention about the staff - excellent, very helpful, nothing too much trouble and cheerful. Would definitely make a beeline for the restaurant if visiting Lanzarote again.

• Visited November 2012