First of all, I LOVE the place. Despite the ongoing construction at the far end of the resort. We tried to book a room online but it says it is not available, both my husband and I got worried it must be booked but when we arrived there are still rooms. So its funny we cant make reservations.
We arrived on a Monday - and it must be everybody was on rest day from the weekend. Coz when we arrived the place needs some sweeping. At first we thought its expensive for a place that needs sweeping and with ongoing construction but the package includes full breakfast, dinner and lunch so it is worth the cost. The package was created to make your stay worry-free literally eat-sleep and relax. This is a new resort so the rooms, building and ammenities are fairly new. We had our buffet dinner and breakfast at Acuatico, sister resort of Acuaverde. We had our lunch in Acuaverde and food is equally great. You have many choices in the buffet meal and you can opt for the menu if you dont feel eating the food in the buffet. Both places are great.
If you want peace and quiet, Acuaverde is the place to be. Dont look for a pool - which is great coz you wont hear the noise of kids. Any other fancy ammenities are all available in Acuatico. They do have the basic kayak and other beach games. We had few drinks by the bar and the staff are friendly and accomodating. We went back to the beach and stayed at the cabannas. There are no noise coming from the neighboring resort and also from the bar so you will have peaceful time listening to the beach - maybe because it's not a week end. We also stayed outside before turning in for the night.
The sand is not fine but still white, it is worth bringing sandals when you walk by the beach. Safety was made sure too - there were security guards visibile which gives me an assurance that we are taken cared of. There were some vendors peddling shells, pearls but not as aggressive as the ones you see in Puerto Galera.
I wish there were phones available in the room so i can easily ask for room service. Internet is available via WiFi but did not reach our room so we had to sit outside or by the balcony.
Overall, I had some quiet time with my new husband. They were able to really define the word quality in terms of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Nature Beach Resort located in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. It is roughly two and half hours drive from Manila through South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and STAR Tollway. Acuaverde is managed by Acuatico Beach Resort.Room Amenities: LCD TV with Cable, Airconditioner, Hot & Cold shower, Private VerandaFacilities and Amenities : Bar and Restaurant, Beach, Day Tour Cabanas, Shower and Locker Facilities, WIFI access, Beach Volleyball, Kayak, Board Games, Nightly Bonfire, Ample Parking Area, and 24-hour Security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Acuaverde Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acuaverde Beach Resort And Hotel
- Acuaverde Beach Hotel San Juan