“A memorable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Zaventem
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A memorable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Sheraton brussels is a nice and clean hotel, best part about it is that if u r with a kid they will love if it because it has free net n indoor pool, has 2 king size beds, breakfast is huge!!!, n in the heart of the city... In short a very nice hotel to go for .

• Stayed September 2012

597 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Charlevoix, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is a 2 minute walk from baggage claim - out the door and across the airport access street. Beats trying to get a taxi or waiting for a buss after an international flight especially for late day or early morning arrivals. The hotel is clean but nothing exceptional - somewhat dated. One restaurant with acceptable food. The staff is friendly, efficient and helpful. There is nothing around the airport so if you stay here you are pretty much out of luck if you are looking for attractions that are close. I would recommend this pretty much limited to business travelers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Roekens, General Manager at Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your view about our hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,
Aylmer, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Brussels (Airport) on our last night in Europe so that we could make catching our morning flight home stress-free after a 3 week holiday.

Having stayed in many European hotels during our trips this one is always the one I regret. For the price of one night in this place we stayed 2 nights in the heart of Paris and had FREE wifi - unlike the Sheraton which will charge you for Internet access. In this day in age it is amazing to me to find a hotel with the reputation of a Sheraton using such “nickel and dime tactics”.

The food in the hotel is also exorbitantly over priced for the quality/quantity however you are never far from more inexpensive alternatives within the airport terminal. I highly recommend the grocery store for your late night snacks.

The location is great if you are flying early the next day or just arrived in Brussels but for the price, if you can avoid having to overnight here, your pocketbook will thank you in the morning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Roekens, General Manager at Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your comments were duly noted.

We hope we will still have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the future.

Best regards,

MALAYSIA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

While waiting to connect my Thai Air flight back to Bangkok, I had to stay a couple of nights in Brussels. Having already spent 4 nights in the city at the start of my trip, I decided I needed somewhere "SAFE” and conveniently located. The Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel is right across the street from the terminal. As oppose to the other airport hotels in the vicinity, in which you had to catch a shuttle bus. The room that I was assigned to, was new, clean & totally sound proof!!! I was even given complimentary in-room wifi. The restaurant was almost always full. The menu was complete and the food good. The next best part about this hotel was the convenience. I was able to catch the train to Bruges easily. And if I chose to, I could get off at Brussels Central Station & then hop back on. Easy in three clicks, so to speak! On the whole, this hotel checked all my requirements and since it was my first stay in an airport hotel, I was pleasantly surprised!!!
And on my day of departure, I just had to walk across the street…

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Happy to read that you appreciate our location at the airport, looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regard,

Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Located right at the terminal, it has all the transience of a big restless airport operation which makes it a great choice for early flight convenience … and I've stayed there several times.
The public areas are a little tatty at the moment probably not surprising for the footfall they must get, but the rooms - well at least mine - have been recently republished and are really nice.
They are roomy, good sized bathroom with all the bits and pieces you need, clean and contemporary. There’s a choice of power sockets - UK, European and US - and its really geared to business travelers and those passing through.
You get two slots of 30 minutes of free WIFI - which i didn’t even use on this occasion as I arrived really late and literally just had enough time for four hours sleep before I cruised over to the terminal and caught by flight. It takes all the stress out of having to get to the airport, etc.
I booked a standard double room a couple of days before through booking.com and got a good price of just over £100 - I've paid a wide variety of prices for this hotel depending on when and how / via whom you book - I thought it was good value for a good class Airport hotel. I could have got it for slightly less, but I always take the ‘free cancellation’ option as my plans are often prone to change last-minute!
Will definitely stay again under the same circumstances … when I have an early flight out of Brussels Airport

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We're happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Best regards,

New York City
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The only good reason for staying at this hotel, is if you absolutely need to be near the airport. It is perfect for location, but terrible for almost everything else. We stayed here twice during June, 2013. In one room, the HTML cord to connect to the internet was broken. The phone was also broken, so we could not call the front desk for advice. There are no electrical outlets near the bed - in fact, only one available outlet way off in a corner. We got to bed at 2 a.m., only to be awakened at 8 a.m. by the maid banging on the door. Breakfast costs about $34, and is not worth it. The hotel advertises free internet access, but in fact it is free only for 1 hour, in two 1/2 hour segments - clearly false advertising.The TV in one room did not work; in the other, we had to call the technician, after which we found that there were only 6 free channels - for more, you had to pay 25 euros. I would advise that you stay at this hotel only if you absolutely must be near the airport, because you are constantly confronted with not getting good value for what you pay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Roekens, General Manager at Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

We're sorry to read about the technical problems you encountered during your recent stays with us. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Your remarks have been duly noted, thank you for bringing this to our attention. The necessary follow-up will be done with the teams concerned.

We hope we will still have the pleasure of welcoming you back with us in the future and meanwhile remain,

With best regards,

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Zaventem hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are ok, lobby bit tired, work out facility is acceptable, and 15 second walk across street to airport is easy. At breakfast, lunch and dinner, service at restaurant was completely indifferent to all guests - I have seen vending machines with more interaction and appreciation! Food not bad but don't expect more than a server randomly breezing by your table once during your entire meal and that is just to take order in 2.3 seconds. Front desk reception quite helpful and polite.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry about the poor restaurant service you had, thank you for bringing this to our attention. The necessary follow-up and corrective actions will be done with the team concerned.

Looking forward to welcoming you back with us soon,

Kind regards,

Hotel Manager

Been to Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!