“Happy, safe, smiley kids at a warm , clean and friendly playcentre.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Captain Jack's Adventure

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 18 Attractions in Retford
Type: Playgrounds, Adventure
“Happy, safe, smiley kids at a warm , clean and friendly playcentre.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I think these people have visited a different place. As very regular visitors to captain jacks in Retford I can only sing its praises. Good safe clean fun for children with very experienced and friendly staff. Would recommend it to anyone with children. My children and their friends love it.

Retford, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“unclean and terrible food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

i find this place unclean and my son always comes home dirty after crawling around in the ball pool.

there never seems to be enough staff and they never appear able to clean or monitor the equipment.

Visited December 2012
Manchester, UK
54 attraction reviews
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Excellent indoor play area for kids. The food for adults is good, and if you go early on a Saturday monring it's usually dead quiet, which is good for the ear drums! We are regulars and my 6 year old loves it.

Visited October 2012
twinkle16
8 attraction reviews
“Fab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My two grandchildren love this place. It's great or them to burn off some energy. It is all very safe and the little cafe sells nice food too.

Visited September 2012
Retford, United Kingdom
“POOR SET UP.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

During the 6 weeks holidays, me and my friend and our children decided to go to captain jacks.
When we arrived there was whey too many children in the ball area pen and some bullying was going on. We ordered our food and it came in drips and drabs (chips first then 40 mins later the panini)...There are too many tables and not enough for the kids to do. Its such a large area but they have filled it with patio tables and not much fun for the kids who are all crammed in one ball pool area !!! a lot of my friends say the same.. poor choice of buns for the kids and young staff mooching around ... i wont be going again... wot a set up !!!

Visited August 2012