“Wonderful family day out with young children” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Owner description: Theme Park for Under 10's
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful family day out with young children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I cannot speak highly enough of this theme park for under 10s. This was my second visit with our four grandchildren. (Although my daughter visits more frequently as she lives nearer.) The 2hr journey, each way, is worth it for us. The park is very well run. Enthusiastic young staff who seem to enjoy their jobs, scrupulously clean and no inflated prices in the gift shop or food outlets. My husband generally hates theme parks but thoroughly enjoyed this one and agrees it is absolutely excellent, both in terms of value for money and variety. Impossible to do everything on one day. Our four range in age from 18mths to 5yrs and they literally have a smile on their face from the minute we arrive. We took a picnic for which the facilities are excellent. My daughter and son-in-law have taken the children to the Christmas event and said it was brilliantly organised and great fun. I really cannot fault this place. I understand it is family-run. They should be congratulated on running such a super place; long may it continue. Such a good value day out and the stuff happy childhood memories are made of.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I visited in June with my family, including 2 neices (3 and 1). There is so much to do here, it's easily a whole day out. Everywhere you go there are levers to pull, buttons to press, something that talks or moves...the imagination of the people that built this place is amazing! The rides are simple because they're for little kids, so don't expect any rollercoasters. But that doesn't mean that what's here isn't fun. My favourite is the boozey barrel ride. I love the fact that the park is split into different areas - a wild west town, Robin Hood village, a Candy Castle, Story Book land, a farm, a market place...makes me wish I was three again! There's plenty of play centres too, both indoors and out. Everywhere is clean and tidy. I would recommend taking a picnic (you can get a hand stamp to go back to the car and there's plenty of picnic tables) as the food is basic (chips, chicken nuggets etc). It's not the cheapest place to get in but I think it's well worth the money!

Visited June 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Impressed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Visited today with my wife & 2 children (18 months & 5). Despite living 45 minutes away, I'd never heard of it. Excellent value for money, spotlessly clean & with lots to do. Just take your children & enjoy the different themed areas & the open spaces. Food was good & not over priced. I'm not sure why they don't advertise more, but it certainly keeps the queues short / non existant.
Will return very soon.

sheffield
28 attraction reviews
“amazing day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

went yesterday 20/08/2014 for my daughters 9th birthday had an amazing day, cost £13 each to get in but was worth every penny, loads of rides and loads to do to keep the children entertained all day

5 attraction reviews
“Good value family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We visited with 2 adults and three children, 2, 3 & 5. Entry was £65 for us all so we hoped it would be worth the money. And it definitely was. We had a great time and would have stayed longer if the youngest wasn't so tired! There is just so much to do and keep the kids engaged. Loved the tractor ride especially. Did have to queue sometimes but no more than 10 mins. We ate in the rodeo cafe and only cost £21 for food and drink for all 5 of us. Was a bit disappointed that there is only plastic cutlery, eating a jacket potato with a plastic knife is not very easy! But food was what you would expect, nothing fancy but perfectly adequate. All in all we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will visit again and would recommend to friends.