“Drive and stay if you can” 5 of 5 stars

Ramada Westlock
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11311-100 St, Westlock, Alberta T7P 2R8, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westlock
Lake Country, Canada
“Drive and stay if you can”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This Ramada is like a 5 out of 5..New, clean, and spacious. I make my trips from Penticton, BC to Ft McMurray, and found this jewel a little off Hwy 2 north of Edmonton. Breakfast is a full meal deal, very good. Rooms are new and clean. The beds in my room were queen and the mattresses were Hypnos brand, top of the line for comfort and quality. The rooms were quiet, and on the same lot beside the hotel, is a brand new Tim Horton's, which is right next door to a Boston Pizza. Just east on the outskirts of Westlock, with lots of parking space for all types of vehicles. My choice from now on when in the area. Best of all, the staff. Very helpful and friendly. Kudo's to you all

Room Tip: Even the rooms on the second floor facing the parking lot are quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank-you for the kind review. I have shown my team your fantastic review. We aprreciate your continued patronage.

Renee Wingrave

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Yellowknife, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is new. I stayed in a king suite for one night and they offered a discount if you are an AMA member.
The rooms are clean, well furnished, comfortable and nicely priced. There was a complimentary breakfast in a nice room downstairs and the staff seemed friendly enough.
I got in late so I never enjoyed other amenities but the room was what I went there for anyways and that was good enough. The parking lot is small and it is hard to find a spot, not great when you check in late at night.

• Stayed March 2014
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada Westlock, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Tim, I am happy to read you think we are the best hotel in Westlock. Next time you are in town hopefully you can enjoy the other amenities we have to offer. We have lots of parking around the back of the building as well, with an entrance. Hopefully that helps you out a bit.

Calgary, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The Westlock Ramada is my hotel of preference when travelling through the area. Always clean, quiet and staff are friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sean, I am glad we are your hotel of choice we you are coming through the Westlock Area. We constantly strive to provide excellent service and clean, comfortable rooms. Thank-you for your loyal patronage.

Yellowhead County, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hotel is beautiful! Nice and open. Rooms are great! I love how big they are. Lots of room,! Clean, beds were comfortable. Staff were all very pleasant.
I would certainly stay here again. Thank you! Good job to all the staff!!

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Tina, I will be sure to pass your kind words on to my team here in Westlock. We are always quite pleased when a guest has a great stay. Thank-you for taking the time to post a review.

Westlock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stayed recently at the Ramada in Westlock as i do quit often.My daughter lives close by so i love to stay were there is a pool for her to swim.
One night while my daughter was in the suite bathroom we had a man walk right into our room and turn on the light!
Then the front desk called down and proceded to tell me we were supposed to be gone
!I had NOT checked out!
This was all in the middle of the night abot 12;30 A.M.
Needless to say i was NOT impressed and my daughter was terrified!
The next morning the same front desk person i had checked in with appoligized to myself,and asked how my daughter was.
I have never had any problems until our last stay.
Still very good service,
but I was NOT happy about being disturbed and then being told i had been checked out when I was not!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Norman, thank-you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. I agree that must have been uncomfortable and unsettling. Next time you and your daughter stay with us, please contact me directly so I can take care of you personally.

High Level, Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been staying here since it opened. The place gets top marks for everything. The one drawback to the hotel is it has 25 channels only. Has a flat screen TV but surly in the year 2014 management can spring for a decent range of channels. Always wanted to let them know this. I love the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Terry thank-you so much for your kind words. I have been working on the TV channel issue for quite some time now and your comments sure do help with my cause! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again.

Renee Wingrave

Been to Ramada Westlock? Share your experiences!