“No air con” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau

Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau
You added Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau to your Saves list
Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Autoroute A43, Aire de L'Isle d'Abeau | Le Lombard, 38080 L'Isle-d'Abeau, France   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in L'Isle-d'Abeau
“No air con”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

No aircon in 30c. I discovered this after I checked in and brought my bags to the room. Silly me expecting aircon on the room. Only in the lobby the receptionist said. It's a dealbreaker for me I'm afraid. I'm a big fan of Ibis but I won't be back to this one and will check for air con in future. Another disappointment is that've free wifi doesn't work with my iPad. The phone in the room was dead so I had to use my UK mobile to call Irange service. On my second call they said sometimes it doesn't work as Orange have no technical arrangement with Apple. This defile Orange selling both IPad and iPad mini sims and advertising free wifi as part of the deal. I'm about to have my third cold shower and hope I can then get to sleep. Opening a window is not an option as I'm right next to the motorway. Ibis can do much better than this and to be fair usually does

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lanzarote, Spain
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

Stopped here when driving from Lyon to Nice the slow way. The hotel is loacted on the southbound service station of the motorway. You cannot hear any traffic noise. Bit basic I guess since its only small. The receptionist sent us to the service station cafe when we asked about a coffee. Didn't bother with breakfast the next morning so not really sure what would have been on offer...Somewhat limited facilites. OK for a nights sleep if passing.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau

Address: Autoroute A43, Aire de L'Isle d'Abeau | Le Lombard, 38080 L'Isle-d'Abeau, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Isere > L'Isle-d'Abeau
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in L'Isle-d'Abeau
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau 3*
The Ibis Lyon l.Isle d.Abeau hotel is located 4 km from Isle d'Abeau and 30 km from Lyon. 500 m from the railway station, 15 min from Satolas and Saint Exupéry airports and from Eurexpo, the hotel is ideal for business stopovers and tourist trips. Close to a restaurant, it has 33 rooms, a terrace, a bar serving light meals and snacks 24/24 and private outdoor closed parking. Guests on a business trip will appreciate the Wifi wireless Internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Ibis Lyon L'Isle d'Abeau, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.