This hotel is a good budget hotel for those travelling to and from Italy and Switzerland. The rooms are a decent size, well equipped and clean. The bathroom has a very good walk in shower. Breakfast, although a little sparse, is included in the price (we paid 91 euros for the 2 of us). Most importantly (for us) the car park is secure. However there is one issue - THERE IS NO RESTAURANT. There used to be when this was a Novotel - but now there is nothing. Seeing that the hotel is in the middle of an industrial dessert this can be quite an issue. There is a restaurant at the nearby Camponile - but that's it - get there early and book that restaurant if you don't want to go hungry, or to drive into Strasbourg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RoomsThe 77 fully renovated, spacious, air-conditioned rooms are equipped with beautiful modern bathrooms with showers, offering you all the comforts of a four star hotel at an affordable price. The rooms have two large twin beds or one large double bed and a sofa.Events roomFor the organization of work days, room hire, drinks-buffet receptions or show-room events, our 100m² of adjustable lounges with three fully equipped rooms, all on the same level, with natural light and air-conditioned can accommodate up to 70 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel Strasbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geispolsheim
- Novotel Hotel Strasbourg Sud
- Geispolsheim Novotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Strasbourg Geispolsheim