Fantastic hotel in the middle of palm gardens, we got the bus from airport and got off in elche town. Hotel well signposted, 15 min stroll. Taxi €18 recommend this for ease. On arrival warm greating, nice reception area with pc and free internet, and printer, handy for boarding cards. Rooms are placed over three floors with a lift. Our ground floor room was big with relaxing seating area, sofabed, looking onto a lovely courtyard. Mini bar, tv, free internet pc point, don't think WiFi.very big bathroom with traditional basket of accessories razor, toothbrush, comb etc. Crisp linen bedding, almost silent air con. Breakfast may appear expensive, but its the best spread I have ever had, served 7 to 11 each day. Attention to display detail is wonderful - boiled eggs served in individual glass on a red lettuce leaf. Lots different meats, cheeses, breads and fruits, fruit salads finely chopped are delicious. Hot and cold drinks, freshly squeezed Orange juice, chilled water and champagne, yes, champagne every morning. A lovely bucks fuzz to start your day. The swimming pool is just a short walk from hotel entrance, surrounded by jasmine, olive, orange and palm trees, spotless and very relaxing. Plenty sun beds, shaded areas, pool bar. Children's playground, small gym, monitors did not work but equipment fine if you needed yr gym fix. Bus stop into centre at end of road, stroll through palmarie opposite, or through footpath to left to small town area, local tapas bars, but be warned, not many places open until 9 pm, and on Sundays don't seem to open at all. Hotel has 24 hr room service, snack and a la carte menus. Prices reasonable and looked delicious. A delightful find, very clean and relaxing, worth every penny and will be returning again.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Milenio Hotel
- Jardin Milenio Hotel Elche
- Jardin Milenio Elche, Spain - Alicante Province
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated only a few minutes from the Elche's town centre, in the heart of Elche's palm grove declared a World Heritage site in 2000. A carefully designed interior confers the hotel a warm, cozy ambience where each corner of the building is impregnated by a blend of Mediterranean cultures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Jardin Milenio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.