This hotel was nice but a bit far from the city. I was there with a tour group and the map that was provided did not show where our hotel was located because its on the outskirts of Paris. The subway station is about a 7-10min walk form the hotel. Their breakfast was really good although it was the same thing every day.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Arcueil Hotel
- Courtyard Paris Arcueil Hotel Arcueil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new generation Courtyard hotel is designed for the comfort of today's traveler, with spacious hotel rooms, modern furniture, fantastic beds, air conditioning, mini-fridge, safe and broadband internet. Enjoy a convenient access to Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle Roissy Airports by the RER B train (Laplace Station) and a direct connection to downtown Paris, France, with its world-famous shopping, attractions and museums. The multi-functional hotel lobby opens up onto the front desk, the Market and the business center. Connect to Internet anywhere in the hotel (for a fee) and enjoy free access to the fitness gym 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Paris Arcueil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.