“Very enjoyable!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Indianapolis, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“Very enjoyable!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I played this course with my husband. We thought the course overall is in good condition. Staff was friendly. Scenic views of the sound and we really enjoyed it. We plan to return again this year.

Visited October 2012

Cary, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
“Definitely worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Played 18 holes here with friends in Sept 2012 while visiting the Crystal Coast on our annual trip. Course is nice and fairly challenging. It has some picturesque holes on the sound. Atmosphere was friendly and greens/carts fees were reasonable. I'm a beginner golfer myself so I lost a few balls as there is quite a bit of water and/or thick brush with some fairly narrow and/or dogleg fairways. Overall it was a reasonably challenging, nice course to play a round while visiting the area.

Visited September 2012