THE place to chill - everything else has already been written. well, just one remark regarding the sunsets - you'll be hardly able to see sunsets from your sala (they are oriented to the east and even if the wine is good - the sun will still set on the opposite side ) however - everything else is just true. go there - but please not when we would like to come back ;-)
- Also Known As:
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel Koh Yao Noi
- Koyao Bay Pavilions Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the natural shoreline, paddy fields and forested hills, a coconut plantation along an untamed and deserted beach shelters three Pavilions arranged around a central swimming pool. Two-bedrooms pool Cottages & Villas, particularly adapted for families with children, are within small distance from the resort... A haven of peace for nature lovers, in search of uttermost privacy and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Koyao Bay Pavilions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.