“You'll come back feeling more alive than you can ever remember” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wildfitness - Baraka House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Watamu
Wildfitness - Baraka House
Mida Creek Rd, Plot 24B, Watamu, Kenya   |
Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Watamu
London
“You'll come back feeling more alive than you can ever remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

Hugely professional team and an inspiring location make Wildfitness a great option for those interested in an activity holiday. The food is terrific and the staff - client ratio makes for excellent service.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled solo

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

My Wildfitness experience in Kenya was fabulous, energizing and quite transformative! I can honestly say that it catalysed quite a few changes in my life and has had a lasting effect on my health and fitness.
The location is idyllic - beautiful white sand beaches and lush tropical forest. The programme is as easy or as tough as you want it to be, although the team spirit and support does mean that you end up really pushing yourself. Exercising in the open air is fantastic. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff could not be more lovely. I cannot recommend this holiday highly enough.

Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

This is not a bootcamp holiday from hell, this is a life-changing holistic retreat that will transform your body and mind. Not only is the location absolutely stunning but the food is delicious - you will not go hungry! I have come away with amazing memories and great friends.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

Ahh.. to get up at the crack of dawn and swim four Km before breakfast, to eat raw fish, and then go boxing with your fellow guests. Not everyones cup of tea but I really miss what is the most incredible holiday experience. The team at Wildfitness are friendly, professional and the best you could possibly hope to meet. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

Ideal location for one of the best fitness camps I have ever come across.
Highly recommend for those who want to be guided through making the right life changes for a healthier body.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

I'd searched for ages for a holiday where I could eat great food but really get fit at the same time without tonnes of yoga and 'soft stuff' (we did a bit of that but it was on the roof top, at dusk, overlooking the ocean and even I can almost enjoy yoga in that setting). I didn't want a boot camp and I didn't want a spa. I didn't want a gym. I wanted something boutiqey, friendly, interactive, outside with nature which would combine total all round fitness. I finally found it with Wildfitness.I had enormous fun, made new friends, SLEPT well and came home toned and with a flat stomach. Not bad for two weeks.

I cannot not recommend it highly enough. Fantastic staff, a beautiful setting in Kenya, amazing food, beautiful rooms and lots of time to sleep.

My two weeks wasn't cheap. By the time I'd paid for my flight I was looking at about GBP4.5k but its the best money I've ever spent. So much so that recession or no recession, I am going again this year.

Do it. You won't regret it.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo

Been to Wildfitness - Baraka House? Share your experiences!