“Terrible place to go.” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 23 hotels in Thane
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Terrible place to go.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Location very far. Minimum 3 hrs from Kalyan . Poor facilities. Very bad quality of food. Room just ordinary not worth it. In all not worth to visit after traveling so far. Too heavily priced for the amenities provided.

Room Tip: Terrible, Will never visit this place ever.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had been this place before with my family. This time I had gone with my cousins & friends in monsoon season in july 2012.. We all are youngsters always try to search new places nearby mumbai & thane to hang out & spend some good time together... my last visit was really good so I recommend them this resort & I am very happy with my decision. Beautiful view of mountains.. trekking, waterfalls nearby resorts enjoyed a lot..We loved the resort & all the activities like swimming pool, rain dance, in/out games..Good location, friendly staff, remarkable service & perfect season makes our trip unforgettable...thanks to WILD CAMP RESORT - Anisha Patel.

Room Tip: for family the cottages are perfect but if you wants to stay together dormitory is right option as t...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Peace, hospitality & ambience are the hallmarks of this resort. Delightful sightseeing, very friendly & efficient staff, terrific food - A total pleasure. Activities [family games] conducted by the resort added more pleasure to our holiday. . We enjoyed swimming, rain dance, table tennis to the maximum extent. But waterfall nearby the resort thoroughly enjoyed a lot... my friends, family members had fun overthere... As I was the trip organizer in my family & friends group. So it was huge responsibility for me to decide perfect holiday destination. I was spellbound with the Wild Camp experience. i am entirely happy with my decision. One of my Colleague recommended this resort who had been overthere with his wife & was very happy with stay. We would like to come again in monsoon & winter season too...- BRIJESH TALWAR & GROUP.

Room Tip: cottages are good for family & dormitories are good for friends to spend quality time together...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Best way to make your loved one’s feel special is to visit Wild Camp Resort. I was truly delighted to visit Wild Camp Resort. I appreciate care taken by the management & the service rendered. Resort has all the facilities to the expectations of the visitors. Trekking & the scenic beauty of the resort caught my eye.Night safari in the open jeep was the most adventurous experience... Far from the gusty-busty life of the city into the lap of nature was a blessed & splendid experience. For me it’s a full fledge resort for family.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Wild Camp Resort? Share your experiences!