“Brilliant and impressive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Park LakeCity

Save Saved
You added Fortune Park LakeCity to your Saves list
Fortune Park LakeCity
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Eastern Express Highway | Service Road, Thane 400604, India   |
Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Thane
Gurgaon, Hr, India
“Brilliant and impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

The hotel is right next to a hospital - that makes for a difficult and confusing entry - an experienced driver, like mine, was befuddled. But once inside, the hotel opens up into a nice little cocoon of its own - and what it opens up into is a great place - brilliant in its decor/presentation and impressive in its services/hospitality.

I asked for a pack-away breakfast at 4-30am and it was ready, piping hot. They upgraded me to a Suite - a fabulous offering indeed, given the size of the suite (Executive Club). There was no free wifi though (why would it not be there yet - beats me) and the sleep quality was just too good. Since I stayed only from 11p to 5a - I can only review this much.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park LakeCity, Thane.

We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within an emeging city like Thane.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Park LakeCity in the near future.

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Buenos Aires
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I spent a couple of nights here an found the place clean, neat, silent and the service quite good.
The TV was a problem it worked 1 day but not the next, I asked for help but no one came on the secon day. So my last night was without TV. (it has 2 remote controls! and it is complicated). If you like to have a drink after getting back to your room forget it (no beer or alcohol on the premises no bar in the lobby to buy a drink.
Dining is mostly VEGETARIAN.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team members and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Fortune Park LakeCity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Bangalore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I was there for a business trip; however they upgraded my room to a Suite which was just fabulous. At the same time, they were super courteous and offered free internet. In terms of service they were great and offered help even past midnight. Great value for money too.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, December 11, 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The best part about this Hotel is that it is attached to Jupiter hospital which looks like a 5 star hotel. My wife is pregnant. Hence we used to go to Jupiter Hospital. In this hotel, they have one exclusive restaurant for veggies and the other one for non veggers. Me and my wife had veg buffet dinner. We loved the buffet. Variety and taste was awesome. Service was not so great. Then we heard about their brunch and good offers in brunches. From then onwards once in a month on a sunday morning we started to visit this hotel for a Buffet Brunch.

Room Tip: Not observed
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Thane.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities. At Fortune Park LakeCity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you again on your next visit to Fortune Park LakeCity.

Thane, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

fortune .... this is one place where our family will always prefer to go ... for delicious food, for variety in cuisines, for service we get there, for ambience there.the comfort is almost like home for us... the entire staff would have known us till now.... finally i arranged an office get together there... it was awesome... everything was just flawless with help of Mr. Nishant Koli.
a big thanks to the entire team.

Room Tip: rooms on the front facing highway are great as we can view the fast moving routine of Mumbai residen...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, November 2, 2013

New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was my first stay in Fortune Lake city, Thane and would like to thank them for the hospitality extended to us during my stay on October 28, 2013. I would especially like to thank staff for their enthusiasm and supportive. Excellent food and proper cleaness. The staff is very helpful and in real sense fulfill the services on time. From the entry point to Exit point, warmly greetings by staff and clearly understand the value of guests. The rooms are neat and spacious.Team of Housekeeping department is excellent. I must say the staff working in this hotel are company assests. Overall the stay was fabulous.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, October 31, 2013

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay here...facilities, room. Conference facilities are all good, however room services are very late and not good. Further they need to serve non-veg in their restaurant too. Overall still one of the best option in Thane.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I thank you for providing us an opportunity to serve you at Fortune Park Lakecity during your recent visit to Thane.

Thanks so much for pointing out the disappointing aspects of our services, we are indeed very grateful to you because it is feedback like yours that allows us to evaluate the systems set in place and take corrective action where necessary.

Please be rest assured, we will conduct a proper investigation on w hat went wrong and re-train our team members, if that need arises.Please accept my and the team’s sincere-most apology for the obviously distasteful experience you have had, we promise you things will not be the same when you visit us again. Looking forward to another chance of setting things right.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Abhinav Kapoor

Been to Fortune Park LakeCity? Share your experiences!