“A very good hotel for short stays” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Park LakeCity

You added Fortune Park LakeCity to your Saves list
Fortune Park LakeCity
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Eastern Express Highway | Service Road, Thane 400604, India   |
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Thane
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hyderabad, India
“A very good hotel for short stays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had stayed for almost a week. The overall hotel service and the room ambience was very good. The cleanliness and maintainence of the room is very much appreciated. As for the food, the breakfast and the dinner buffet gets boring with the same dishes. The variety needs to be improvised. For a vegeterian hotel, the hygiene and quality of food taste definitely fills your appetite. Would recommend this place to anyone heading up to Thane for a short stay.

Room Tip: Its important that you inform about your checkout the night before or just before your breakfast. El...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park LakeCity, Thane.

We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within an emeging city like Thane.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Fortune Park LakeCity in the near future.

Abhinav Kapoor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Any time i come to THANE i stay in this hotel , It is very neat , cosy. This is one of the best Fortune Hotel in term of Cleanliness . Had a quite and peaceful stay everytime.
Breakfast buffet spread is Just ok , i dont see any other glitches in this hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you at Fortune Park Lakecity, Thane.

I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities and am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team members and your words of appreciation will encourage us to strive for excellence always.

At Fortune Park Lakecity, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Fortune Park Lakecity and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Just stayed for few hours, hence couldn't completely gauge and assess the aspects. Looks like vegeism is promoted in this hotel as the menu had only veg dishes in it. Even egg is not served in the restaurant, but served only in the rooms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, May 10, 2013

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed at this property on two occasions. I found absolutely nothing to criticise and I have a lot to recommend. Amenities and rooms are good ambience very pleasant and the staff go out of their way to make you comfortable anticipating your needs. I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 25, 2013

India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Hi.
This is an excellent value for money hotel in Thane. Since we had to move around in Thane only, we settled in for this hotel. The service is exceptional, the hotel very clean and comfortable. We checked in on the day of 'Holi' and got some of the best traditional treats to eat. The buffet spreads in general are lavish and yummy but vegetarian only which was okay by us. Also, there is no booze available though you can bring in yours. They were extremely sensitive towards my special needs son. This was our third time here and it is getting better and better every visit. It has become our home in Thane.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Excellent location, great service, lovely hotel. would definitely recommend it to people travelling to mumbai/thane. About 25 kms from domestic airport, this hotel is a nice place to spend a quiet evening after the hustle bustle of the day,s work in mumbai. the rooms are spacious and the service is excellent.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 4, 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The location of the hotel was close to where I was working, but very few other facilities nearby. Helpful and friendly staff and breakfasts were good (and all-vegetarian). A lounge or bar would be good, but other than that the hotel was clean, tidy and well-staffed. Large, comfortable rooms with excellent washrooms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Abhinav K, General Manager at Fortune Park LakeCity, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Abhinav Kapoor

Been to Fortune Park LakeCity? Share your experiences!