“Mediocre Food Horrible Service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Lindsay, Canada
“Mediocre Food Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I hate to give a poor review but I have been here 3 times now and the last time I had to be strong armed to go. The food is mediocre at best. The service is horrible. I just can't understand what others enjoy about this place. Please oh please Friday lunch group pick somewhere else... Anywhere else.

• 3 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was very impressed with the quality of food you get with the all you can eat menu. I had an assortment of rolls and sushi and everything was very fresh and delicious. The service was great and the food came to my table very quickly. I've made it a point to go for lunch because it's quite cheaper than the all you can eat dinner. I haven't tried anything yet from the chinese menu, but I'm sure it's amazing. This will definitely be one of my regular go to places in Lindsay.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“I feel like I went to a different restaurant than the other reviewers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Service was good but the food was not. We don't care for sushi so ordered from the all you can menu. All the chicken dishes tasted like they were made from cheap frozen chicken. Most of the dishes were nothing special. Was totally amazed when the ice cream my husband ordered was brought to the table before the main course dishes we ordered. Highly unlikely that we will be returning.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Canada
“Both good Chinese food as well as Japanese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had the Maki, my wife had a Chinese vegetable dish.
We shared a little and had a nice variety.
We both enjoyed our selection, so the next time we drive through Lindsay, we will revisit this restaurant again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Have had takeout twice and one sit down meal from here. Haven't tried any of the Chinese style food other than the hot and sour soup, which was fine. Have sampled a lot of the sushi rolls though. The black dragon, red dragon, dynamite, sweet potato and spicy salmon are good (although the spicy salmon really isn't spicy - but it still tastes good). The sweet potato tempura and calamari were very good. Tried the crab and mango roll but was disappointed that it was imitation crab. If it says crab on the menu, I do expect actual crab. That is really the only thing I have had to complain about so far. Other than that, we have enjoyed the food and plan on going back. Price point was not too bad (was about $19 for the all you can eat.

• Visited August 2013