“i was satisfied with the room. I didnt use the gym and the...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Oromocto

You added Days Inn Oromocto to your Saves list
Days Inn Oromocto
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   60 Brayson Blvd | Oromocto, Oromocto, New Brunswick E2V4T9, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oromocto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had to stay the night when I was storm stayed on business. I was able to check in early and because I didn't have any personal hygine products they had some they could loan me which was a godsend. Check in was quick even with 3rd party billing and the fornt desk agent was very nice and welcoming, even after he worked all night. I asked for a nice quiet room on a high floor and go just that.

The room was average but clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well even being near the party of girls celebrating their birthday ( Happy Birthday! )I had no trouble finding the hotel, it was a little far from anything else but it seems in Oromocto everything is a little far from everything else.

I would certainly recommend this hotel if you ever need a place to stay in Oromocto.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Oromocto, Manager at Days Inn Oromocto, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your stay with us. I am particular happy to hear the comments about our front desk agent, I will make sure to pass on your comments to him. Again, thank you for the feedback on your stay and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Been to Days Inn Oromocto? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Oromocto

Address: 60 Brayson Blvd | Oromocto, Oromocto, New Brunswick E2V4T9, Canada
Location: Canada > New Brunswick > Oromocto
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oromocto
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Oromocto 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Days Inn Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Oromocto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Oromocto Hotel New Brunswick
Days Inn New Brunswick
New Brunswick Days Inn
Days Inn Oromocto New Brunswick

If you own or manage Days Inn Oromocto, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.