On a recent visit from the U.K to visit relatives in Fall River, we had pre-booked seven nights at the Inn on the Lake in the hope that it was as good as it looked to us when we had passed by on previous trips. We were not disappointed and the hotel met our expectations in every way. All the staff we encountered were very friendly, particularly Melanie from Quebec and our room (208) was beautiful, with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and adjacent Lake Thomas. We used the restaurant for their hearty breakfasts before departing for the rest the day but on two occasions during our stay, we arranged for our relatives, three adults and two children, to join us at the hotel for dinner. On both occasions, everyone thoroughly enjoyed their chosen dish, which had been cooked to a very high standard. All in all, a great stay at a lovely hotel and we would have no hesitation in returning there on future visits to the area.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Fall River
- Inn On The Lake Hotel
- Inn On The Lake Fall River, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Shuttle Bus to/from Halifax Airport. Outdoor Parking, In-room coffee/tea, Newspaper except Sunday. Use of recreation facilities. Lounge/Bar, and Cocktail lounge. Volt 110-120AC. Restaurant, VCR-request, Limited handicap facilities. Drugstore nearby, Credit union - nearby, Hairstylist, Liquor Commission, Supermarket Services, Fax service, Maid service, Secretarial service, Luggage hold, Multilingual Staff, Room service - 7AM-10PM, Traveler's check cashing Safety, In-room sprinkler system, In-room heat/smoke detector. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Inn on the Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.