“Best Schnitzel ever” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Eganville
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Family restaurant specializing in Schnitzels and Canadian cuisine.
Description: Family restaurant specializing in Schnitzels and Canadian cuisine.
“Best Schnitzel ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

These guys just do it right, with many options. All variants are great, and the price is simply unbelievable!

Pembroke, Canada
“Schnitzel Hauz to Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The occasion was our anniversary. I thought I would take my wife to a new Italian restaurant in Pembroke. A friend of mine who eats out a lot in our area suggested The Granary. We had gone there many times but many years and owners ago. We went last night July 11, 2012. Wow. I started with the soup of the day, pea and bacon. It was great. My wife had the house salad. We had Mushroon Caps for an appetizer. They are large, hot, delicious and plenty of them. My wife had Carbonera Schnitzel while I had Parmesan Schnitzel. The food is not only delicious but served hot. We ended the meal with their homemade pies. The problem we experienced is we had to bring half of the schnitzel home. What was wrong with that? Nothing! Leftovers just bring pleasant memories the next day. Our server was pleasant, efficient and friendly.

Visited July 2012
Renfrew, Canada
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

The schnitzel here is wonderful! The staff was very attentive, but not bothersome.

Visited October 2011
Killaloe, Canada
“Great place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have always enjoyed our time at the Granary.Great food and friendly service.The desserts are a real treat also.

Visited May 2012