“Feels like home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd

You added Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd to your Saves list
Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4820 North Access Road, Chetwynd, British Columbia V0C 1J0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Chetwynd
“Feels like home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Staying at lakeview is a welcoming experience. I stay there quite frequently and I have to say that the staff are very friendly and helpfull and they make you feel right at home. The rooms are very clean and are very nice and that's not to mention the juccuzzi suites they are amazing. Thank you to the Chetwynd Staff you make my stay worthwhile.

• Stayed February 2013
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted that we fulfilled your expectations and appreciate your kind words .Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity. In that regard, I would personally appreciate hearing your comments about your stay.
Come and see us again next trip to Chetwynd. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Moberly Lake, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Lakeview is the place to stay...I enjoyed the staff hospitality, the cleaning staff was very help[full..The rooms are huge,very clean and well maintained. The smell and cleanliness is what I love about your beds, they are very comfortable and big. The continental breakfast is good, I love the breakfast style so we can make our own breakfast sandwich. The rates are reasonable and affordable. I love the car wash outside, no other hotel has this, it sure came in handy for me. The treats you serve at the front desk is awesome for my sweet tooth. The internet service is great, love the high speed network.

Room Tip: I would recommend people to stay at Lakeview
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Gerri,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a kind, generous and gracious review. Having a review like this really gives me the opportunity to reward and recognize our various team members who go above and beyond each day to ensure that our guests have great, unique experiences while traveling to Chetwynd. We truly enjoyed serving you and we look forward to seeing you back with us on your next trip to Chetwynd! All the best!
Maple Ridge, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently. The staff are awsome, like home away from home. Nice little touches that say we appreciate our guests include: pressure washer (I realy appreciate that because my truck needs a wash at the end of the day), every now and then get a surprise chocolate bar and water in the room. Keep up the great work guys, I'll be back.

Karlis

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thanks to wonderful guests such as yourself who are willing to share their comments. Lakeview Inns and Suites is detailed orientated and love to please guests as much as possible. Right now we are in process of replacing old bedspreads to Duvets and I hope you enjoy your stay with us more often.

We do look forward to having you return to Lakeview Inns and Suites and to ensuring a perfect stay on your next visit Thank you again looking forward seeing you soon.
Qualicum Beach, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

stay here for work regularly, clean, huge rooms, not alot of character. staff is friendly and courteous, rates are pretty decent, big box feel hotel. hate the comforters on the beds, should change to the three sheet method.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Joshua H, Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback.
Yes, new bedding program will take place sometime this year, and you will enjoy your stay more often. As I promised to previous guests, we have replaced flooring for new carpet now.
As you noticed, we are 100% customer satisfaction orientated, and love to make our customers happy. Thank you so much again. We will keep it up.
Vanderhoof, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Darted in from a business trip when the roads got too poor to continue. It is one of the newer hotels in town so thought that I would try my luck. Was charged $150 (before taxes!) for a single room at a "discounted" rate. I know that the Peace region of BC is the land of oil & gas and hotels and restaurants take advantage of the influx of money but COME ON. I kindly agreed to pay for the room at whatever cost expecting a warm and cozy escape from the hellish roads but what I got was the oldest, dirty, thinnest cheap hotel bedding and linens that one could imagine. Nearly everything in the room was dated and the heater barely got the place comfortable. Tiny television and a stained carpet. I am an easy going frequent traveller but needless to say I was up and put of there by 5am after a night of barely sleeping on the too hard scratchy beds. I am aware that the turn over of hard working oil and gas men at these establishments is high and dirty workbooks might be the culprit for stained carpets, but after a hard days work I think that people who are paying top dollar for rooms should be afforded a decent clean bed to lay their head down in. Would have faired better at one of the older longer established motels in town I'm sure. They will certainly be getting money next time.

• Stayed December 2012
Joshua H, General Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay with us. Unfortunately we were almost a full house at the time of your check in and left you without much choices of room selections. Actually you were staying in a Double Queen with a Kitchenette rated at $149, not a standard single room rated at $129. In addition to that, looking back on your history profile, you were not a first timer, you just walked in without reservation .We do value our returning guests and we try to keep their rates as close to the prior rate as possible,if we know that they have stayed here before. The new bedding will be put in all of our guest rooms in the near future. Our TV's are all brand new 32" flat screens. I do agree the flooring needs to be redone, but that too is also being replaced in the New Year. Again I appologize for your not so good experience with us this time,but. I hope you will decide to try us out again and have a better experience. Thank you for the review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a really clean Hotel. The staff are really friendly and helpful. Security is good. The normal rooms are a bit small. Would rather a couch or couple comfortable chairs than 2 beds. Would be more room to move and feel bigger. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed October 2012
Joshua H, General Manager at Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. As a matter of fact, a comment like yours makes us feel so proud ourselves and worthwhile. We are customer sadisfation dedicated , and trying to improve in every inch to make our clients happy. We hope to see you again next time.
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

So let me explain why this hotel only ranked 3 stars in my vote despite being a fine place to stay. There is nothing wrong with this hotel, the rooom was clean, nice beds, friendly service, cable t.v, free internet, microwave and fridge in room etc etc but its just so cookie cutter, so mundane in style and lacking originality. This hotel is generic and totally lacking character then again a quick visit to Chetwynd and its easy to see why no value is placed on aesthetics.

Pros: free admission to rec centre
Neg: bit pricey

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
As a valued customer, what you think is important to us. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

We are currently working on action plans to address some of the issues you raised. A further update will be posted here later this year to let you know what we’ve done already to improve things, and what we plan to change in the future to ensure that membersite continues to evolve and meet your changing needs.

Thank you once again to those of you who gave your feedback

Been to Lakeview Inn & Suites Chetwynd? Share your experiences!