Staff was nice and friendly, they tried to check us in before 3 pm which is the check in time.
It is better to go around 2 PM so you can get your room on time, and to avoid waiting.
Room was OK, clean and well furnished, TV set is old and small.
Food is OK for a 4 stars hotel, taste was ok, not too much varieties
I would advice to go on summer season, i think from mid June till mid September, as most of the hotel facilities are closed other than these times. i went on end of May, the bigger beach was closed, some swimming pools was closed.
There is a super market there so you can get anything with it is actual price. Hotel parking is not free, so you can park your car in the street in front of the hotel
Compared to other hotels, it is over priced, in addition the SPA is not free, GYM is free, so if you want to use the sauna and the hot steam rooms, you have to pay.
Over all we enjoyed our stay there me and my family, and we wouldn't mind going there again.it is a very good place for families with kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Service apartments are managed by Porto world Hotels & Resorts. Any other apartments rented through 3rd parties are not under the hotel liability and responsibility ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Porto Marina Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Marina Hotel El Alamein
- Porto Marina Resort And Spa
- Porto Marina Resort & Spa Egypt/El Alamein