“Excellent little Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 49 Hotels in Massa
Geoje, South Korea
“Excellent little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed here for 2 months whilst posted here. Excellent staff very helpful & attentive to all my needs, rooms modern & spotless, breakfast very good. All in all you cannot go wrong with a hotel like this & the location near the beach a stones throw from all the bars & restaurants,, the view of the mountains from the balcony also worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Street facing room (sea & mountain views)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I've visited a lot of hotel in Italy and in the us but I have to admit this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly unlike other hotels, they helped us with eveything we needed they treated us like family. One day my camera died and I didn't have a charged they offered to charge it for me on their computer! What hotel do you find that does that!? The cleaness was unbelievable, I've stayed in 5 stars hotels in the US and I didn't get the cleanliness that they offered. I only stayed for 5 night but I would highly recommend it. Would deffinatly go back! GREAT STAY!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Hotel Dany? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Dany

Address: Via del Falasco, 4, 54100 Massa, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Massa Carrara > Massa
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#3 Luxury Hotel in Massa
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Dany 4*
Hotel Dany, entirely refurbished in 2007, combines an impeccable service to a world-class decor, offering its guests an elegant, cosy atmosphere with all the comforts you would expect of a big hotel. From more than 35 years it is managed directly from the owners. The director is mrs. Daniela Baldoni. Our services include: Well-appointed superior rooms and suites Wi-fi ADSL system in all rooms and communal areas Satellite TV in all rooms The hotel is perfectly located just 100 metres from the beach at Marina di Massa but far from traffic noise. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Dany Italy/Massa

If you own or manage Hotel Dany, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.