“Excellent little Gem” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Dany

Hotel Dany
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Massa
Hotel Dany
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via del Falasco, 4, 54037 Massa, Italy   |
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Massa
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Excellent little Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed here for 2 months whilst posted here. Excellent staff very helpful & attentive to all my needs, rooms modern & spotless, breakfast very good. All in all you cannot go wrong with a hotel like this & the location near the beach a stones throw from all the bars & restaurants,, the view of the mountains from the balcony also worth mentioning.

Room Tip: Street facing room (sea & mountain views)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

I've visited a lot of hotel in Italy and in the us but I have to admit this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly unlike other hotels, they helped us with eveything we needed they treated us like family. One day my camera died and I didn't have a charged they offered to charge it for me on their computer! What hotel do you find that does that!? The cleaness was unbelievable, I've stayed in 5 stars hotels in the US and I didn't get the cleanliness that they offered. I only stayed for 5 night but I would highly recommend it. Would deffinatly go back! GREAT STAY!

• Stayed July 2011

Been to Hotel Dany? Share your experiences!