“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Dany

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Massa
Hotel Dany
Save Saved
You added Hotel Dany to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Via del Falasco, 4, 54100 Massa, Italy   |
Ranked #20 of 48 Hotels in Massa
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

I've visited a lot of hotel in Italy and in the us but I have to admit this was one of the best! The staff was very friendly unlike other hotels, they helped us with eveything we needed they treated us like family. One day my camera died and I didn't have a charged they offered to charge it for me on their computer! What hotel do you find that does that!? The cleaness was unbelievable, I've stayed in 5 stars hotels in the US and I didn't get the cleanliness that they offered. I only stayed for 5 night but I would highly recommend it. Would deffinatly go back! GREAT STAY!

• Stayed July 2011

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Hotel Dany? Share your experiences!