“Pizzas "to die for"” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Milan, Italy
“Pizzas "to die for"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

We go there most Friday nights in the summer as we go to Marina for the weekend.

The staff are really lovely and the pizza I have (Lardo, asparagus and aubergine/egg plant) is something else. My partner has smoked tuna and swordfish pizza.

We have had fish there before now and it was very good - huge portions. But, for us, it is the Friday night "pizza joint".

Service is good and the atmosphere is really nice. Some days, in the summer, they close the street and you can eat outside. Always busy.

Not cheap but, in my mind, you get what you pay for.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lieksa
“Service no good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I oder fish and wife pizza.Fish came but no pizza.No smile on waitress face.Suddenly chef walk by and asked pizza.He was suprised and hurried to kitchen.After 5-10min pizza came.
I eat my fish ,very good.Then waiter came and crap my plate,no smile,no asking was it good.
Thank God this not only restaurant in Marina di Carrara.Only person who said sorry was The Chef.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rome, Italy
“The best pizza in Marina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Whoever I asked, all advised Bati as the best pizza in town. Not the cheapest, but it rally is the best.

Visited January 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“at last a pizza for coeliacs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

As a coeliac I found it great to be able to eat a gluten free pizza and feel part of the group.It was very tasty and I only had to order it in the morning for the evening .Well done.The others in the group also enjoyed their standard pizzas in this pleasant local restaurant.Service was good,the atmosphere friendly.

Visited September 2012