We badly needed break after an awful year and with a little bit of research on the internet we found this lovely hotel, The staff are very friendly, always polite and helpful. We stayed in a wooden lodge away from the main building which was very spacious, warm and cosy. The beds were comfortable with ample hanging and draw space. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water and bisucuits were provided. If you like walking there are plenty lovely walks to do. Our dog thoroghly enjoyed herself and the welcome was just as warm for her as it was for us.
Pool, steam room, sauna and gym were all spotlessly clean and specialist facials and
body treatments (for an extra cost) were also available. Hot tub outside was fabulous
and overlooked the small lake.
Food - breakfast continental or full english cooked and served beautifully and as much tea and coffee as you can drink. Diiner - Chef prepared some fabulously tasty meals with a choice from 3 set meals or from their varied menu. It may have been a bargain priced break but we could not fault the quality and quantity. A very imaginative and talented Chef.
Overall we wished we could have stayed longer. We left feeling very relaxed and trying
to plan our next visit which hopefully will be soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire