Ok so on first impressions we liked the look of the hotel, our room was tiny, nowhere to put our bags or anywhere to move the tea table too! I has nowhere to get ready and do my make up/hair. Enjoyed the sauna and hot tub but apart from that, not great. We couldn't. Get a table at the restaurant so has to eat in the bar which had uncomfortable seats and it was very loud, same goes for the lounge, loud brash clientele. One good thing was he pleasant lad serving on the bar, very friendly and chatty. We wanted to book a spa massage... Not for £105 though. Too class spas do not charge anywhere near this much for a treatment. Bed was tiny we couldn't even turn over. Breakfast was the worst I've had. The toast was black and in edible. My full English was awful, watery scrambled egg, pools of fat on the bacon and the haggis wasn't cooked enough, all in all poor. Thanks god for the crossings and jam. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and I can honestly say this was not an enjoyable stay and we won't be returning in a hurry.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire