My best friend and I stayed at Chevin Country Park on 19th May 2012. On arrival we were checked in straight away and given directions to our room, (The Wharfedale Suite).
Our room was stunning - we had a duplex room with the bed on a mezzanine level, we had our own little terrace with a loveseat overlooking the lake. It was so peaceful. The only problem I had with the room was that it was so warm. Other than that it was stunning, and well worth the upgrade!!!
The bar area was lovely and we were treated to a close up with a curious robin at one of the windows. The woodlands surrounding the hotel is really out of this world!! So much wildlife.
We had a taster menu in the restaurant - started with venison, a goats cheese volavaunt and a fillet steak. I asked for my steak medium, and it came medium well but I didnt complain as it was still lovely. The only problem with the dining experience was a very rude couple shouting at waiting staff across the restaurant which was totally uncalled for - as my friend and I had managed to get the waitresses attention moments earlier without having to shout across the room.
Breakfast was lovely and the staff were very attentive.
I have no complaints and would love to return!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chevin Country Park Hotel Otley
- Chevin Country Park Hotel And Spa
- Chevin Country Park Leeds
- Chevin Hotel Lodge
- Chevin Country Park Hotel & Spa Otley, Yorkshire